Approved as a material suitable for making load-bearing structures (DM 20/11/87) and, in particular, anti-seismic load-bearing structures (DM 16/01/96), it can be used without a structural frame according to the dictates and rules of the art (Technical Construction Standards 2018 and subsequent amendments).
It is also approved as cladding material (UNI EN 771-1). It is suitable for both cavity masonry in frame load-bearing structures (reinforced concrete, steel, wood …), and as external cladding for external coating (please note the exception to thicknesses according to which the greater volume and greater height due to the execution of the external thermal insulation, Legislative Decree 115/2008 and 56/2010 are not counted) solid and durable that also require excellent summer thermal inertia, as well as and a good winter thermal insulation. Compared to the 19-hole semi-solid brick (01) it can be used for masonry textures such as projections and grillage in which the non-perforated portion is in view.
They are available in different colors (red, salmon pink, amber straw yellow, hazelnut, dove gray, dark brown …), which in turn can be combined with various ‘textures’ / surface finishes such as gray and colored sands with a more or less coarse colored grain, more or less deep ashlar, bevels and rounding, streak and antiquing effects, glossy and opaque glazes capable of making them both decorative and resistant.
Product classified as full with a 12.5% void percentage (5 elongated holes), available in heights of 5.5-6-7-12 cm, 12 cm
deep and 25 cm long.
– dimensions 5,5 / 6/7 / 12x12x25 cm
– percentage of empty 12.5% (classified as ‘full’ according to UNI8942,% empty <15)
– approved as coating material (Standard UNI EN 7711)
– approved for bearing structures (DM 20/11/87) and bearing anti-seismic structures (DM 16/01/96)
– possible colors: Piedmont red, old Turin, salmon pink, amber straw yellow, hazelnut, dove gray, dark brown
– possible surface textures: gray sand with a more or less coarse grain, colored sand (black, yellow, white …), more or less deep ashlar (rusticated, even flamed) or less deep (Canadian rolled), orange peel effects (ashlar), bevels and rounding, streak and antiquing effects, glossy and opaque colored glazes
– available with outdoor treatment, also suitable for interiors
|Morfologia||Nome||Dimensioni [cm]||Peso [kg]||Rendimento [n/m2]|
|Mattone pieno UNI||
25 x 12 x 5,5 25 x 12 x 7
2,8 ~ 2,9 3,4 ~ 3,5