Approved as cladding material (UNI EN 771-1), it is suitable for both empty masonry in frame load-bearing structures (reinforced concrete, steel, wood …), and as external cladding for coating (please note the exception to the thicknesses of senses according to which the greater volume and greater height due to the execution of the external thermal insulation, Legislative Decree 115/2008 and 56/2010 are not counted) solid and durable that also require excellent summer thermal inertia, as well as good winter thermal insulation.
Compared to the semi-solid brick with 19 holes (1) and that with 5 (2), it can be used for masonry textures such as projections and grillage in which the non-perforated portion is in view.
It is particularly suitable for responding to the most intransigent aesthetic-architectural needs, for example in historical contexts and in the presence of buildings bound by the Superintendence.
They are available in different colors (red, salmon pink, amber straw yellow, hazelnut, dove gray, dark brown …), which in turn can be combined with various ‘textures’ / surface finishes such as gray sands with a more or less coarse grain and colored, more or less deep ashlar, bevels and rounding, streak and antiquing effects, glossy and opaque glazes capable of making them both decorative and resistant.
Also approved as a material suitable for making load-bearing structures (DM 20/11/87) and anti-seismic load-bearing structures (DM 16/01/96) , it can be used without a structural frame according to the dictates and rules of the art (Construction Technical Standards 2018 and subsequent amendments).
Product classified as full with zero empty percentage, available in heights of 5.5-6-7-12 cm, 12 cm in depth and 25 in length.
– dimensions 5,5/6/7/12x12x25 cm
– 0% empty percentage (classified as ‘full’ according to UNI8942,% empty <15)
– approved as coating material (UNI EN 771-1)
– approved for bearing structures (DM 20/11/87) and bearing anti-seismic structures (DM 16/01/96)
– possible colors: Piedmont red, old Turin, salmon pink, amber straw yellow, hazelnut, dove gray, dark brown
– possible surface textures: gray sand with a more or less coarse grain, colored sand (black, yellow, white …), more or less deep ashlar (rusticated, even flamed) or less deep (Canadian rolled), orange peel effects (ashlar), bevels and rounding, streak and antiquing effects, glossy and opaque colored glazes
– available with outdoor treatment, also suitable for interiors
|Morfologia||Nome||Dimensioni [cm]||Peso [kg]||Rendimento [n/m2]|
|Mattone pieno tipo fatto a mano||
25 x 12 x 5,5 25 x 12 x 7